Give to Streetsblog Denver Now. Two Challenge Grants Will Boost Your Donation.
Note: If you missed out on donating on Colorado Gives Day, please consider Streetsblog Denver for your end-of-year giving. Through December 31, the Colorado Media Project will match your gift dollar-for-dollar. Give now.
Readers, Please Support Local Journalism on Colorado Gives Day!
Give to Streetsblog Denver now and two challenge grants will boost your donation.
- The Colorado Media Project will match your donation dollar-for-dollar through 12/31.
- Colorado Gives Day will match a portion of your donation tomorrow — and you can schedule it now!
As you know, Denver’s streets have become crowded, dangerous and uncivil.
It’s our mission to inform the movement for a more livable city through better walking, better biking and better transit. Since we launched almost five years ago, our nonprofit journalism has helped this city:
- Start the conversation about VisionZero
- Raise the profile of the issues we cover in local media
- Ensure that safer streets and transit are priorities for city funding
Our all-volunteer board of directors and myself would like to ask you to make a tax-deductible donation now.
Thanks for considering,
Editor & Executive Director
P.S. Please reach out anytime. If you have questions, tips, story ideas or feedback, never hesitate to write. I can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org.
P.P.S. Take credit for your generosity and encourage others to give by sharing your generosity on social media with the hashtag #CoGivesDay.