Tuesday’s Headlines 9/14/21: Denver hopes to update parking meter system
Denver, RTD, and the Metro Area
- Denver hopes to update entire parking meter system by early 2022 while you’re at it, charge more for parking! (Fox 31)
- Pedestrian dies following Aurora hit-and-run crash; police search for driver (The Denver Post)
- Denver Air Quality Index: 9 a.m.: 48 (Good) Yesterday’s max: 74 (Moderate)
- Cement Truck Crashes Over Guardrail Through Narrows On Highway 14 (CBS Denver)
- Palisade working with CDOT for new river access site (The Daily Sentinel)
- Tuesday’s Headlines Are Ready for a Showdown (Streetsblog USA)
- America’s Most Toxic Car Ads: A Toxic Masculinity Twofer (Streetsblog USA)
Do you like to write? Would you like to write about a Denver or Colorado mobility issue?
We’re seeking guest commentaries. Tell us your idea for a guest column.