Submit a Column for Streetsblog Denver’s Summer Reader Takeover
If you read Streetsblog Denver, you not only play a huge role in making the city a better place for walking, biking, and transit by getting the conversation out from behind the windshield, you play a huge role in the success of this website.
So from July 12 through July 20, we’re letting Streetsblog readers take the wheel, er, handlebars.
If you have something you want to say about walking, biking, or transit in Denver, we’ll give a platform to say it. Bus system doesn’t work for you as a single mother? Have a story you’ve been wanting to tell about a particularly dangerous street in your neighborhood? Is there a policy you want to see lawmakers enact to make Denver more walkable, bikeable, and transit-rich?
Share your experience, expertise, and opinions with us.
Email your column by Sunday, July 8 (with pictures if you have them), and Streetsblog could publish it during the Takeover. Here are the parameters:
- Columns should be between 150 and 500 words.
- They’re subject to editing for clarity and length, as well as fact-checking.
- Calling out decision-makers is fine, but no personal attacks, please.
- No anonymous submissions — attach your name to your piece.
- All submissions will be considered, but not all will be published.
As always, thanks for reading.