- Traffic Violence: person walking killed by driver of SUV near Sloan Lake - A bike for Harrison: Family asks for help to buy adaptive bicycle for their son with rare disability - Do E-Scooters Need A Long-Term Lease Option?
Streetsblog Denver would like to thank The O’Sullivan Personal Injury Law Firm for supporting this series. Financial contributions do not influence our content. Twenty-nine people have died from traffic violence on Denver streets in 2020. Ten of the victims were on foot, one was on a bike, five were on motorcycles, and 13 were […]
- The Problem With ‘Mobility as a Service’ - The Forgotten History of How Accessible Design Reshaped the Streets - The Teenage Tinkerer Behind an E-Bike Revolution
- What Is a Feminist City? - RTD Considers Using Savings For Boulder Train To Stave Off More Service Cuts - The Suburbs Aren’t Getting Abolished, But Maybe They Should
Leslie Kern’s “Feminist City” asks us to look around. Does our environment support the daily activities, care work, and needs of women? This recently published book intermixes Kern’s personal stories, real-world examples, and research to expose how our cities, neighborhoods, and transportation decisions make childcare, household activities, and safety challenging for women. “Feminist City” balances […]
- A sales tax bump to fight the climate crisis gets some space on Denver’s November ballot - US Cuts Car Pollution, But Less So In Poor Communities - CDOT awards 6 cities with grants to revitalize main streets
- COVID May Take 14 Million Cars Off the Road Forever - Residents on I-70 construction noise: “At this point we’re just used to it” - How to Stay Safer on Mass Transit