Wednesday’s Headlines 6/23/2021: Is the hybrid workforce here to stay?
Denver, RTD, and the Metro Area
- Motorcyclist killed in crash with truck near Ruby Hill Park (The Denver Gazette)
- How Downtown Denver is Embracing A Hybrid Workforce (303 Magazine)
- 1,000 new housing units, 2 office buildings proposed on site near downtown Denver (Denver Business Journal)
- 7-Story Apartment Project to Replace Ramada Hotel (Mile High CRE)
- Deadly single-vehicle crash in Aurora, police say driver had medical episode (Fox 31)
- Denver Air Quality Index: 9 a.m.: 46 (Good). Yesterday’s max: 54 (Moderate)
- Colorado Springs to allow e-scooter rentals later this summer (The Gazette)
- Gov. Jared Polis Signs Alcohol To-Go Bill (CBS Denver)
- Car accidents [crashes] on the rise during the pandemic (The Saxon)
- Study: Crossings on Highway 9 reduced wildlife collisions by 90% (Sky-Hi News)
- Wednesday’s Headlines Are In It for the Long Haul (Streetsblog USA)
- Stats Show Blacks and Indigenous People Suffer Disproportionate Road Deaths (Streetsblog USA)
Do you like to write? Would you like to write about a Denver or Colorado mobility issue?
We’re seeking guest commentaries. Tell us your idea for a guest column.
We’re a nonprofit and we rely on the donations of our fans and readers. Give $5 per month.