- Westword Divides People on Bikes Into Tribe, Hands Megaphone to Hater Claiming They Don’t Belong in City
- Chamber Picks Sales Tax Hike to Pitch to Voters for Transportation — .62 Percent (KUNC)
- Since 2012, Drivers Have Hit People Walking in Cap Hill More Than Any Other Neighborhood (Westword)
- Aurora Council May Let Voters Decide if City Should Save Human Lives with Red Light Cameras (Sentinel)
- Cherry Creek Chronicle Blames Supposed Parking Shortage on More Buildings with Parking Spaces?
- Change in Tone? New DBJ Editor Sold Car, Moved to Union Station from North Carolina
National headlines at Streetsblog USA