Friday’s Headlines 6/25/2021: Time to get back in the saddle
Denver, RTD, and the Metro Area
- 11-year-old has fifth surgery in two weeks after being hit, dragged by SUV while bike riding (The Denver Channel)
- Denver Cruiser Riders, It’s Time to Get Back in the Saddle (Westword)
- Bike thefts start to increase in Denver (9 News)
- Infrastructure is far from done deal (Denver Gazette)
- Denver Air Quality Index: 9 a.m.: 44 (Good). Yesterday’s max: 87 (Moderate)
- 20th Anniversary Bicycle Film Festival Hosted by Bike Fort Collins (North Forty News)
- Biking — Before You Head Out (North Forty News)
- Main Street in Longmont reopens after week and a half of construction (TimesCall)
- Bustang Service Resumes To Estes Park On July 3 (CBS Denver)
- Friday’s Headlines Will Meet You in the Middle (Streetsblog USA)
- As Feds Debate Transportation Pay-Fors, Don’t Forget What We’re Buying (Streetsblog USA)
- Talking Headways Podcast: A Compass for Sustainability (Streetsblog USA)
Do you like to write? Would you like to write about a Denver or Colorado mobility issue?
We’re seeking guest commentaries. Tell us your idea for a guest column.
We’re a nonprofit and we rely on the donations of our fans and readers. Give $5 per month.