Tuesday’s Headlines 6/22/2021: Colorado is still focused on highways
Denver, RTD, and the Metro Area
- Denver Air Quality Index: 9 a.m.: 46 (Good). Yesterday’s max: 54 (Moderate)
- Missing Cyclist Greg Smith Found Dead In Snowmass Creek (CBS Local)
- CDOT still reviewing I-25 toll management bid (BizWest)
- I-25 improvements remain on track despite COVID-19, supply-chain crunch (BizWest)
- Gov. Jared Polis signs parks bills into law (The Denver Gazette)
- Third DUI-related crash in Pueblo in the past month claims life of Rocky Ford biker (The Pueblo Chieftain)
- Tuesday’s Headlines Will Never Stop Stopping (Streetsblog USA)
- STUDY: New Bike Lanes Aren’t Associated With Displacement of BIPOC, Low-Income People (Streetsblog USA)
Do you like to write? Would you like to write about a Denver or Colorado mobility issue?
We’re seeking guest commentaries. Tell us your idea for a guest column.
We’re a nonprofit and we rely on the donations of our fans and readers. Give $5 per month.