Wednesday’s Headlines 6/16/2021: We’re back and drivers are still running wild
Denver, RTD, and the Metro Area
- Police Investigating Fatal Hit and Run in Denver (Denver Gazette)
- Pedestrian injured in car crash on Tremont Ave near Park Ave (Burg Simpson)
- Civic Center Park is…a little lost. Here’s how you can guide it into a new future. (Denverite)
- Thornton officer seriously injured in crash (9 News)
- Motorcyclist dies after fatal crash in Aurora Monday (Sentinel Colorado)
- Driver crashes, flips, stolen car into Arvada parking lot (KDVR)
- Over 130 citations issued 2 arrests made in street racing crackdown (Denver Gazette)
- Denver Air Quality Index: 9 a.m.: 60 (Moderate). Yesterday’s max: 172 (Unhealthy)
- Authorities say 5-year-old girl was killed in Johnstown crash (Greeley Tribune)
- These roads weren’t made for racin’ (Denver Gazette)
- Wednesday’s Headlines Make a Michigan Left (Streetsblog USA)
- Advocates Demand Better Car Safety Standards From Senate (Streetsblog USA)
Do you like to write? Would you like to write about a Denver or Colorado mobility issue?
We’re seeking guest commentaries. Tell us your idea for a guest column.
We’re a nonprofit and we rely on the donations of our fans and readers. Give $5 per month.