Thursday’s Headlines 12/17/20
- Man struck, killed after getting out of his crashed vehicle on W. 6th Avenue in Lakewood (Denver Channel)
- ICYMI: Back on Track: Transit Equity (Streetsblog Denver)
- National headlines at Streetsblog USA
- How 2020 Has Affected the Way We Use Our Streets (5280)
- Popularity of e-bikes on the rise (9News)
- People experiencing homelessness are in court asking Denver to stop clearing unsanctioned encampments (Denverite)
- Street Week: Outside this barbershop on Bruce Randolph are racist slights and movements toward justice for Black people. Inside, a warm place for people to talk. (Denverite)
- Denver Air Quality Index: 8 a.m.: 55 (Moderate). Yesterday’s max: 52 (Moderate).
Centennial State & Beyond
- What We Know About Pete Buttigieg’s Transportation Record (CityLab)
- Women Changing Transportation: The Conversations (TransitCenter)
Streetsblog Denver needs your support. Give $5 per month.