Thursday’s Headlines 9/24/20
- Another driver vs. protesters scene in Denver leaves one person injured (Denverite)
- No charges for man seen driving Jeep into Aurora protest (Denverite)
- Inform the movement to improve walking, biking, and transit by becoming a Streetsblog Denver Intern. Apply here.
- No, We Don’t Need Drive-Thrus — Even During COVID-19 (Streetsblog USA)
- Op-Ed: It Shouldn’t Cost 31x More To Take Transit Than Park (Streetsblog USA)
- National headlines at Streetsblog USA
- RTD board plans to keep new CEO’s salary and contract from public until night of vote (Denver Post)
- Denver Air Quality Index: 8 a.m.: 76 (Moderate). Yesterday’s max: 84 (Moderate).
Centennial State & Beyond
- Colorado receives federal funds for Front Range passenger rail study (KRDO)
Support Streetsblog Denver. Give $5 per month.