Monday’s Headlines 8/14/20
- Driver hits, kills man in wheelchair after running red light, Denver police say (Denver Post)
- One dead after two-car crash in southwest Denver (Denver Post)
- Inform the movement to improve walking, biking, and transit by becoming a Streetsblog Denver Intern. Apply here.
- How to Remake Streets for Kids During COVID-19 (Streetsblog USA)
- National headlines at Streetsblog USA
- Here’s where ten years of massive Denver police and jail spending has gotten us (Denverite)
- To cut emissions, Denver must become a dense, walkable, 15-minute city (Denver Post)
- Mayor Hancock proposes sanctioned campsite in Five Points where unhoused people already camp (Denverite)
- Denver Air Quality Index: 8 a.m.: 44 (Good). Yesterday’s max: 67 (Moderate).