Wednesday’s Headlines 9/2/20
- Inform the movement to improve walking, biking, and transit by becoming a Streetsblog Denver Intern. Apply here.
- How To Get More People on E-Bikes (Streetsblog USA)
- National headlines at Streetsblog USA
- Drivers seem to be driving faster on a street meant to slow them down and promote walking and biking (Denverite)
- RTD’s N Line from Denver to Thornton getting closer to opening (9News)
- Denver Air Quality Index: 8 a.m.: 39 (Good). Yesterday’s max: 87 (Moderate).
Centennial State & Beyond
- Why Los Angeles Might Make Transit Free (CityLab)
- ‘Not Unlike the Postal Service’: Advocates Want Amtrak to Prioritize Service Over Profit (The New York Times)
Streetsblog Denver needs your support. Give $5 per month.