Tuesday’s Headlines 8/4/20
- US Cuts Car Pollution, But Less So In Poor Communities (Streetsblog USA)
- National headlines at Streetsblog USA
- A sales tax bump to fight the climate crisis gets some space on Denver’s November ballot (Denver Post, Denverite)
- Denver RTD Board considers changing revenue forecasts to determine budget moving forward (Mass Transit Magazine)
- Denver Air Quality Index: 8 a.m.: 43 (Good). Yesterday’s max: 108 (Unhealthy).
Centennial State & Beyond
- CDOT awards 6 cities with grants to revitalize main streets (FOX31Denver)
- As Transit Systems Brace For Cuts, the Last Recession Is a Warning (CityLab)
Support Streetsblog Denver. Give $5 per month.