Friday’s Headlines & Traffic Violence Report 5/22/20
- Weekly Traffic Violence Report – 17 killed on Denver streets in 2020, 1 this week
- Denver Streets Partnership grades city’s ‘Vision Zero’ progress, advocates for further changes (Denverite, COPolitics, 9News,)
- Survey Finds RTD Customers Will ‘Wait To See’ Before Getting Back On Board (CPR, COPolitics)
- Budget scenarios bring Denver RTD’s financial picture into focus (Mass Transit Mag)
- Jump bikes roll back into Denver with a focus on food deserts and sanitized handlebars (Denverite)
- Denver Air Quality Index: 8 a.m.: 43 (Good). Yesterday’s max: 77 (Moderate).
Centennial State & Beyond
- How Car-Clogged Houston Could Be a Climate Policy Leader (CityLab)
Support Streetsblog Denver. Give $5 per month.