Thursday’s Headlines 4/2/20
- Five Reasons Why Trump’s Fuel Standards Rollback is Terrible (Streetsblog USA)
- National headlines at Streetsblog USA
- Three-vehicle crash kills one, closes I-76 (Denver Post)
- Rear-Door Bus Boarding Is Becoming More Common In The COVID-19 Outbreak. But RTD Won’t Allow It (CPR)
- RTD’s Long-Sought Boulder Train Could Be A Casualty Of More Immediate Needs (CPR)
- Q&A: The Impact of Coronavirus on Public and Mass Transportation (University of Denver)
- Coronavirus In Colorado: Speeding Drivers Putting More Lives At Risk Than Their Own (CBS4 Denver)
- Denver Air Quality Index: 8 a.m.: 26 (Good). Yesterday’s max: 51 (Moderate).
Support Streetsblog Denver. Give $5 per month.