Wednesday’s Headlines 3/11/20
- America is Spending Billions Just to Make Traffic Worse (Streetsblog USA)
- National headlines at Streetsblog USA
- RTD moves forward on cuts to bus, rail service starting in May (Denver Post & CPR)
- Denver Air Quality Index: 8 a.m.: 43 (Good). Yesterday’s max: 49 (Good).
Centennial State & Beyond
- Road expansion has increased congestion 144%: report (Smart Cities Dive)
- What Happened After Market Street Went Car-Free (CityLab)
Support Streetsblog Denver. Give $5 per month.