- The Millennium Bridge is closed and it ruined Elias’s lunch break. (Streetsblog Denver)
- A pedestrian died following a crash with a driver in Denver. (Denver Police)
- RTD is considering a temporary service cut of the R Line. (CPR News)
- How many drivers does RTD need to fix its staffing shortage? (Westword)
- CDOT is rethinking the money it spends on new tech. (9News)
- ‘Snowstang’ starts bus service to ski areas in December. (Fox 31)
- Bus route cutbacks to cause pain for some Summit County workers. (Summit Daily)
Denver Air Quality Index: 7 a.m.: 65 Moderate. Yesterday’s max: 59 Moderate.
National headlines at Streetsblog USA.
Better walking. Better biking. Better transit. Support the nonprofit mission of Streetsblog Denver. Give $5 per month.