Denver election (early results):
Hancock will be the first mayor to face a runoff since 1995. (9 News
Voters defeated Initiative 300, which “would have allowed homeless people to camp in Denver’s public spaces, with 82.8% saying ‘no’ in results as of 1 a.m.” (Denver Post
See live-updated results and a breakdown of City Council races here. (Denver Post
- RTD probably won’t add WiFi to its vehicles, riders would prefer frequent service or cheaper fares. (CPR)
- RTD’s G Line opening was so delayed, the lip balm party favor they handed out had expired. (9 News)
- After a highway crash, 15-year-old gymnast Jessica Womble lost one of her legs. But that hasn’t stopped her from competing. (Colorado Sun)
- Denver Air Quality Index: 6 a.m.: 37 Good. Yesterday’s max: 54 Moderate.
- National headlines at Streetsblog USA.