- CDOT’s New Headquarters “Campus” Plan Approved by City Council (DenPo)
- …And, CDOT’s Old Headquarters Plan also Approved- it Will Become a Dense, Walkable, and Affordable Mixed-Use Neighborhood (Denverite)
- No One Knows How Much Taxpayer Money RTD is Spending on Lawyers (9News)
- 303 Magazine Explores the Multi-Modal Streetscape Plan Coming to Colfax in the Near Future
- Public Art Study Found that More Accurate Bus/Train Schedules can Improve Altruism in Riders (KUNC)
- Traffic Safety is CO Springs Police Chief’s Main Focus for His Last Few Months on the Job (Gazette)
- Today is Colorado Gives Day. Support Streetsblog Denver now (and spread the word)!
- Thursday: Join us for the Streetsblog Meet the Editor event + the Denver Streets Partnership for a holiday happy hour. Click here for free tickets. It’s an off-the-record mixer for mobility advocates, city staff and our transportation media friends.
National headlines at Streetsblog USA