- RTD Hosting Public Meeting This Week (Dec 6) on Boulder-Longmont Rapid Transit (Patch)
- … And the Funds for the Project are OK’d and Good to Go (DailyCamera)
- Gov. John Hickenlooper Gives Jared Polis a Lengthy To-Do List, Including Reducing Traffic on I-70 and I-25 “By a Few Minutes” (SUN)
- City Says There Are Enough Public Restrooms in Denver, Poop on the Streets Says Otherwise (Denver7)
- CDOT Using a Nifty Bi-Oculars to Help Trigger Snowslides and Get Drivers to the Mountains Quicker (Oh, and Reduce Their Road Rage) (5280)
- The Hornet, a Restaurant/Bar on South Broadway, Was Just Crashed into for the Third Time This Year (9News)
- Some Cool History on Denver’s Streets and Their Names (CPR)
- CDOT Struggling to Keep Up With Snow Plowing due to Shortage of Employees (CBS4)
- How Denver’s New Office Spaces are Connected with Those Experiencing Homelessness and Living on the Streets (Denver VOICE)
- Texting, Driving, and the Conflicting Opinions of Coloradans (Westword)
- An Intro Guide to Fat Tires, and No, They’re Not Talking About the Beer (DenPo)
- Tomorrow is Colorado Gives Day. Support Streetsblog Denver now!
- Thursday: Join us for the Streetsblog Meet the Editor event + the Denver Streets Partnership for a holiday happy hour. Click here for free tickets. It’s an off-the-record mixer for mobility advocates, city staff and our transportation media friends.
National headlines at Streetsblog USA