- Driver Christopher Tarr Gets 40 Years for Killing 22-Year-Old Dalton McCreary in Aurora Crosswalk (DenPo)
- Bill Restoring Millions to RTD Heads to Democrat-Controlled House (DenPo)
- Central Park Blvd Bridge Expansion Delayed, But Wider Road Still Coming (Front Porch)
- A Record 39 People Were Killed on Colorado Springs Streets Last Year (KKTV)
- Trump’s State of the Union May Have Contained Bad News for CO Road Builders (Politics)
- 9News Asks: Should Denver Host the Olympics?
- Westword Asks: Is Amazon Just Trolling Denver?
National headlines at Streetsblog USA