Friday’s Headlines and Traffic Violence Report 12/4/20
- Weekly Traffic Violence Report – four more people killed on Denver streets this year
- Back on Track: Conversations with Doug Tisdale and Kate Williams (Streetsblog Denver)
- National headlines at Streetsblog USA
- A tiny home village opened Thursday in the Cole neighborhood (Denverite)
- Denver homeless advocates receive approval for second safe outdoor space (9News)
- Denver Air Quality Index: 8 a.m.: 43 (Good). Yesterday’s max: 62 (Moderate).
Centennial State & Beyond
- The Pandemic Hasn’t Stopped These Agencies From Moving Ahead with Affordable Housing Development (TransitCenter)
- ‘Mobility Hubs’ Become Community Anchors in Minneapolis (NextCity)
- Public Transportation in Crisis (The American Prospect)
- The Pandemic Gives Us a Chance to Change How We Get Around (WIRED)
Consider supporting Streetsblog Denver for Colorado Gives Day.