Wednesday’s Headlines 03/10/2021 and RTD Prepares for Snow
Denver, RTD, and the Metro Area
- Businesses, local governments, RTD preparing for massive snow storm this weekend (Denver7)
- General Manager and CEO Debra A. Johnson introduces RTD’s ‘People Who Move People’ campaign starting with 15L bus operator Suna Karabay (RTD)
- Female transit chiefs – including RTD’s Debra Johnson – step up in a year of crisis (Bond Buyer)
- Bike to Work Day postponed to September 22 (Boulder Daily Camera)
- New 6-mile bike, pedestrian trail opens in Aurora (9News)
- Denver Air Quality Index: 8 a.m.: 42 (Good). Yesterday’s max: 104 (Unhealthy for Sensitive Groups).
- Colorado developing plan to mandate large employers cut individual vehicle use by workers (Denver Business Journal)
- Pueblo City Council accepts $1.8 million grant for Dillon Drive roundabout (Pueblo Chieftain)
- Wednesday’s Headlines Offer Help for Transit (Streetsblog USA)
- This Year’s List of the Most Dangerous Cities for Walkers Is Unacceptably Familiar (Streetsblog USA)
Do you like to write? Would you like to write about a Denver or Colorado mobility issue?
We’re seeking guest commentaries. Tell us your idea for a guest column.
We’re a nonprofit and we rely on the donations of our fans and readers. Give $5 per month.