Thursday’s Headlines 01/28/2021 and RTD Board to Study Northwest Rail
Denver and the Metro Area
- RTD board to hold Feb. 9 special study session on Northwest Rail project (Boulder Daily Camera, RTD board meeting agendas)
- Fitch Rates RTD FasTracks Bonds ‘AA’; Outlook Negative – and lists factors that could lead to positive rating action/upgrade (Fitch)
- More on the new RTD rules for Union Station bus depot (CBS4)
- Getting There Guide app helps Denver metro area seniors and others find transportation to appointments, grocery stores, and more… which is good since news coverage of big vaccination events isn’t (9News)
- The Infamous Brown Cloud Visible To Many In Denver On Thursday (CBS4)
- Denver Air Quality Index: 10 a.m.: 89 (Moderate). Yesterday’s max: 80 (Moderate).
- Thursday’s Headlines with a Side of Biden (Streetsblog USA)
Do you like to write? Would you like to write about a Denver or Colorado mobility issue?
We’re seeking guest commentaries. Fill out this form with your idea for a guest column.
We’re a nonprofit and we rely on the donations of our fans and readers. Give $5 per month.