Thursday’s Headlines 12/10/20
- Why Highway Teardowns Make Great Infrastructure (and Equity) Investments (Streetsblog USA)
- ICYMI: Conversations with Doug Tisdale and Kate Williams (Streetsblog Denver)
- National headlines at Streetsblog USA
- City council, reformers weigh in on ‘chilling’ report after Chief Pazen commits to changing how police control crowds (Denverite)
- Denver Air Quality Index: 8 a.m.: 55 (Moderate). Yesterday’s max: 69 (Moderate).
Centennial State & Beyond
- How A Colorado Startup Could Change The Game For Electric Cars (CPR)
- Will Transit As We Know It Survive? (Next City)
- Warning of drastic cuts, transit agencies revive push for $32B in federal aid (Politico)
Better walking. Better biking. Better transit. Support the nonprofit mission of Streetsblog Denver. Give $5 per month.