Monday’s Headlines 12/7/20
- Denver New Early Intervention Team Focuses on Small Encampments (Westword)
- Sanctioned Camps Prepare To Open In Denver For Those Experiencing Homelessness (CBS4)
- Denver Air Quality Index: 8 a.m.: 48 (Good). Yesterday’s max: 52 (Moderate).
Centennial State & Beyond
- CDOT’s Revitalizing Main Street program awards 14 grants across the state (COPolitics)
- Front Range Rail Project Gets A Rough $2B Price Tag As RTD Looks To Jump On Board (CPR)
- ‘Existential Peril’: Mass Transit Faces Huge Service Cuts Across U.S. (The New York Times)
For Colorado Gives Day, support news and commentary about safe streets, effective transit, and walkable development in the Mile High City. Give today!