Wednesday’s Headlines 12/2/20
- Antiquated to Elevated: Overcoming Barriers (Streetsblog Denver)
- There’s No Better Time to Turn Streets to Markets (Streetsblog USA)
- National headlines at Streetsblog USA
- RTD’s First Layoff Notices Will Go Out This Week (CPR)
- RTD partners with Lyft in mobile ticketing app (Denver Post)
- Denver police officers will get raises in 2022, arbitrator decides (Denverite)
- Denver’s first temporary sanctioned camp for people experiencing homelessness is set to open Dec. 7 (Denverite)
- Denverites are getting a $1.7 million allowance (Denverite)
- Denver Air Quality Index: 8 a.m.: 38 (Good). Yesterday’s max: 51 (Moderate).
Centennial State & Beyond
- “Transit Is the Future” Forums: Coming Soon to a City Near You (Transit Center)
- How to Make the Most of Covid Winter (CityLab)
- The problem for the 21st century isn’t that we’re too urban—it’s that we’re not urban enough (Fast Company)
Consider supporting Streetsblog Denver for Colorado Gives Day.