Tuesday’s Headlines 12/1/20
- It’s Time for Equitable Transit Oriented Development (Streetsblog Denver)
- I Tried An E-Cargo Bike For 30 Days And Didn’t Need to Touch My Car Once (Streetsblog USA)
- National headlines at Streetsblog USA
- City starts clearing large encampment near Crossroads shelter in Five Points (Denverite)
- Days Left Until Denver’s First Dedicated Homeless Campsite Opens (CBS4)
- 12 Denver Restaurants With Innovative Outdoor Seating From Greenhouses To Igloos (303 Magazine)
- Denver Air Quality Index: 8 a.m.: 51 (Moderate). Yesterday’s max: 48 (Good).
Centennial State & Beyond
- Uber made big promises in Kenya. Drivers say it’s ruined their lives. (NBC)
- The Indoorification of Outdoor Dining (CityLab)
- What Would Providing Every City with High-Quality, Zero-Emissions Public Transportation Look Like? (Urban Institute)
For Colorado Gives Day, support news and commentary about safe streets, effective transit, and walkable development in the Mile High City. Give today!