Monday’s Headlines 11/30/20
- Back on Track: Meet District G Representative Julien Bouquet (Streetsblog Denver)
- WARNING: Cars are Dangerous! (Streetsblog USA)
- National headlines at Streetsblog USA
- Denver tries a new approach at large encampments to help people experiencing homelessness (Denverite)
- New Denver Health Mural Pays Tribute To Frontline Workers (CBS4)
- How Denver Got Its Climate Sales Tax — And What Happens Next (CPR)
- Snowstorm destroys outdoor dining tents for restaurants, delivering major setback (Fox31)
- Denver Air Quality Index: 8 a.m.: 42 (Good). Yesterday’s max: 49 (Good).
Centennial State & Beyond
- The Election of A War Veteran in Colorado Puts Wheelchair Access Front And Center At The Capitol (CPR)
- Transit Agencies Fight to Survive While Addressing Transit Equity Issues (NextCity)
- What the M.T.A.’s ‘Doomsday’ Cuts Would Actually Look Like (The New York Times)
Consider supporting Streetsblog Denver for Colorado Gives Day.