Tuesday’s Headlines 10/20/20
- Early-morning crash sends 1 to hospital in Denver (9News)
- Antiquated to Elevated: How Denver’s GO Bond Could Transform Citywide Mobility (Streetsblog Denver)
- National headlines at Streetsblog USA
- RTD Board To Vote On Free Election Day Rides (CPR)
- Q&A with Pete Piccolo | An advocate for bicyclists (CO Politics)
- Denver Air Quality Index: 8 a.m.: 72 (Moderate). Yesterday’s max: 71 (Moderate).
Centennial State & Beyond
- Process to regulate electric bikes, scooters underway in Colorado Springs (KRDO)
- Study: Most scooter injuries happening on sidewalks (Smart Cities Dive)
- New York City Rides Out an Unprecedented Transit Crisis (CityLab)
- Joe Biden’s love of Amtrak tells us how he would govern (Washington Post)
Streetsblog Denver needs your support. Give $5 per month.