Friday’s Headlines and Traffic Violence Report
- Inform the movement to improve walking, biking, and transit by becoming a Streetsblog Denver Intern. Apply here.
- Road Fatality Rates Reach Highest Level in 15 Years (Streetsblog USA)
- National headlines at Streetsblog USA
- Greyhound Bus Terminal Moves To Union Station (CBS4)
- Denver’s 2020 ballot measures: The one about letting city council hire outside help without the mayor’s blessing (Denverite)
- Denver Air Quality Index: 8 a.m.: 56 (Moderate). Yesterday’s max: 130 (Unhealthy).
Centennial State & Beyond
- Uber Self-Driving Car Death Ruling Sets a Scary Precedent (NextCity)
- We’re In An Electric Bike Spike (TreeHugger)
We can’t do this work without your help. Give $5 per month.