Wednesday’s Headlines 9/30/20
- Inform the movement to improve walking, biking, and transit by becoming a Streetsblog Denver Intern. Apply here.
- Report: Three Million People Could Lose Transit Access Soon (Streetsblog USA)
- National headlines at Streetsblog USA
- Study: Nearly 100,000 in Denver could be impacted by pandemic transit cuts (9News)
- RTD Board Approves $315,000 Contract For New Leader, who simultaneously agrees to take a pay cut (CPR, Denver Post)
- Denver’s expanded outdoor dining program will be extended through fall of 2021 (Denver Channel)
- Denver Air Quality Index: 8 a.m.: 97 (Moderate). Yesterday’s max: 67 (Moderate).
Centennial State & Beyond
- Seattle forces Uber and Lyft to pay their employees like…employees (The New York Times)
Streetsblog is free to all. But we can’t do it without you. Give $5 per month