Thursday’s Headlines 9/17/20
- Inform the movement to improve walking, biking, and transit by becoming a Streetsblog Denver Intern. Apply here.
- OPINION: Anti-Racism Ads Can’t Hide the Ugly Reality Behind Uber (Streetsblog USA)
- National headlines at Streetsblog USA
- Will The Boulder RTD Train Ever Roll Into The Station? Here’s What We Know (CPR)
- Nonprofit helping cyclists learn how to ride bikes safely in urban areas (Denver Channel)
- NIMBYism is complicating search for Denver’s first managed homeless camp (9News)
- Granny flats get a preliminary OK in the Chaffee Park neighborhood (Denverite)
- Denver Air Quality Index: 8 a.m.: 152 (Unhealthy). Yesterday’s max: 142 (Unhealthy).
Centennial State & Beyond
- You Still Have Time to Pedal Up a Car-Free Mt. Evans (5280)
- What We Actually Know About How Americans Are Moving During Covid (CityLab)
Support Streetsblog Denver. Give $5 per month.