Tuesday’s Headlines 9/15/20
- Shared streets advocate hit and killed while crossing Colfax; why was the driver was released from the scene? (9News)
- Inform the movement to improve walking, biking, and transit by becoming a Streetsblog Denver Intern. Apply here.
- The Other Type of Car Pollution That Harms Us All (Streetsblog USA)
- National headlines at Streetsblog USA
- Denver City Council rejects 2-year contract with police union (Denverite, CBS4)
- Five Points Neighborhood Wants Conversation About Possible Homeless Campsite Location (CBS4)
- Murals Are Hot in Denver, but Is Cultural History Taking a Hit? (Westword)
- Denver Air Quality Index: 8 a.m.: 43 (Good). Yesterday’s max: 64 (Moderate).
Centennial State & Beyond
- CDOT: Deadly crashes on the rise despite reduced traffic from pandemic (KKTV)
We can’t do this work without your help. Give $5 per month.