Friday’s Headlines and Traffic Violence Report 8/28/20
- Inform the movement to improve walking, biking, and transit by becoming a Streetsblog Denver Intern. Apply here.
- The Real Reason Buses Were Losing Riders Even Before COVID-19 (Streetsblog USA)
- National headlines at Streetsblog USA
- Once vilified by police and city officials, Denver’s cruising culture is strong as ever through Armando Geneyro’s lens (Denverite)
- Here’s a free driving tour of Denver’s murals, curated by street artist Sandra Fettingis (Denverite)
- Denver Air Quality Index: 8 a.m.: 54 (Moderate). Yesterday’s max: 118 (Unhealthy).
Centennial State & Beyond
- CDOT to add bustang line from Pueblo to Trinidad (KOAA)
- U.S. Scooter Ridership Surged in 2019. Now What? (CityLab)
Streetsblog is free to all. But we can’t do it without you. Give $5 per month.