Thursday’s Headlines 8/27/20
- National headlines at Streetsblog USA
- Shared streets and car-free parks will remain at least through the fall (Denverite)
- Bicyclists, restaurants want to see street closures last longer than summer (The Denver Channel)
- Denver Weather: This August Continues To Crush Heat Records (CBS4Denver)
- This tweet is well-timed.
- Denver Air Quality Index: 8 a.m.: 68 (Moderate). Yesterday’s max: 143 (Unhealthy).
Centennial State & Beyond
- The Broken Algorithm That Poisoned American Transportation (Vice)
- ‘Certain streets are designed to kill’: How U.S. roadways target minorities and the poor (Fast Company)
Streetsblog is free to all. But we can’t do it without you. Give $5 per month.