Thursday’s Headlines 8/20/20
- Footwear display in Denver is solemn reminder of pedestrians killed by drivers (CBS4Denver, Denver Post)
- The Shocking Reason Why Some of the Most Dangerous Drivers Keep Their Licenses (Streetsblog USA)
- National headlines at Streetsblog USA
- Lanes On Federal Boulevard To Be Reduced To Curb Cruising, Violence (CBS4Denver)
- RTD Hopes To Keep Services At Same Level Through Next Year (CBS4Denver)
- Now’s Your Chance To Tell RTD Who Should Run It (CPR)
- Neighborhood board OKs “Stapleton” name change to Central Park (Denverite)
- Denver Air Quality Index: 8 a.m.: 71 (Moderate). Yesterday’s max: 90 (Moderate).
Centennial State & Beyond
- Privatizing Airports Is a No-Brainer (The Atlantic)
Support Streetsblog Denver. Give $5 per month.