Friday’s Headlines & Traffic Violence Report 7/17/20
- The climate crisis is here. And transportation is a huge player. (Streetsblog Denver)
- Berkeley To Become the First US City To De-Cop Traffic Enforcement (Streetsblog USA)
- National headlines at Streetsblog USA
- A year into his third and final term, let’s take a look at some of Mayor Hancock’s campaign promises (Denverite)
- Denver Air Quality Index: 8 a.m.: 43 (Good). Yesterday’s max: 67 (Moderate).
Centennial State & Beyond
We’re a nonprofit and we rely on the donations of our fans and readers. Give $10, $25 or $50 now.