Thursday’s Headlines 7/16/20
- National headlines at Streetsblog USA
- Denver voters might weigh in on a sales-tax increase that would fight climate change (Denverite)
- Denver RTD’s Southwest Light Rail Line turns 20 years old (Mass Transit Mag)
- RTD joins transit systems’ request for billions more in aid from Congress (CCM)
- Denver Air Quality Index: 8 a.m.: 67 (Moderate). Yesterday’s max: 74 (Moderate).
Centennial State & Beyond
- Mapping Route-By-Route Who’s Riding Transit During the Pandemic (TransitCenter)
- Adelaide: A Network Design Proposal Fails (Human Transit)
- Alternative headline: WHY WE CAN’T HAVE NICE THINGS
Streetsblog Denver needs your support. Give $5 per month.