Wednesday’s Headlines 5/20/20
- What NOT To Do: Miami is Fighting Cycling During COVID-19 (Streetsblog USA)
- POST-COVID: Safety Isn’t Only About Infrastructure (Streetsblog USA)
- National headlines at Streetsblog USA
- Unanimous City Council gives final nod to ’20 is plenty,’ slowing local speed limits in Boulder (Daily Camera)
- Denver street racing incidents triple during pandemic compared to same time last year (Fox 31)
- Denver Air Quality Index: 8 a.m.: 48 (Good). Yesterday’s max: 97 (Moderate).
Centennial State & Beyond
- Slow streets are the path to a better city (Curbed)
Streetsblog is free to all. But we can’t do it without you. Give $5 per month.