Tuesday’s Headlines 5/19/20
- More Than One Million Households Without a Car in Rural America Need Better Transit (Streetsblog USA)
- Federal ‘HEROES Act’ is Super … For Drivers (Streetsblog USA)
- National headlines at Streetsblog USA
- Denver just created a pathway for restaurants and bars to expand to nearby spaces like parking lots, streets and sidewalks. (Denverite)
- RTD launches nationwide search for next general manager (Denver Post)
- Denver Air Quality Index: 8 a.m.: 50 (Good). Yesterday’s max: 104 (Unhealthy).
Centennial State & Beyond
- The 200-Year-Old Answer To Our 2020 Crisis (Forbes)
Streetsblog Denver informs the movement for sustainable transportation and a livable city. Give $5 per month.