Tuesday’s Headlines 5/5/20
- The Problem With Just Giving Streets to Restaurants (Streetsblog USA)
- Op-Ed: Let’s Pay Artists to Make “Open Streets” Events Better (Streetsblog USA)
- National headlines at Streetsblog USA
- Makeshift street signage returns to Boulder as cars maintain access amid coronavirus (Daily Camera)
- Police took down a majority of the signs within days
- Denver Air Quality Index: 8 a.m.: 51 (Moderate). Yesterday’s max: 74 (Moderate).
Centennial State & Beyond
- Even During a Lockdown, Public Transport Can Be a Lifeline (NextCity)
- The E-bike surge is real (TreeHugger)
Better walking. Better biking. Better transit. Support the nonprofit mission of Streetsblog Denver. Give $5 per month.