Monday’s Headlines 4/20/20
- CAR ‘SIT-INS’? Drivers Are Drowning Out the Voices of the Most-Vulnerable During COVID-19 (Streetsblog USA)
- National headlines at Streetsblog USA
- Coronavirus-induced RTD service reductions started Sunday (Denver Post)
- Denver Air Quality Index: 8 a.m.: 47 (Good). Yesterday’s max: 63 (Moderate).
Centennial State & Beyond
- ‘We’re risking our lives out here, every day’: US bus drivers lack basic life-saving protections (The Guardian)
- Oakland’s ‘Slow Streets’ Is an Emergency Measure Long in the Making (CityLab)
We’re a nonprofit and we rely on the donations of our fans and readers. Give $10, $25 or $50 now.