Friday’s Headlines & Traffic Violence Report 4/10/20
- An Open Letter to Mayors of the World (Streetsblog Denver)
- COVID-19 Cuts Car Crashes — But What About Crash Rates? (Streetsblog USA)
- National headlines at Streetsblog USA
- Four more Denver streets close to cars, open to people for exercising (Denverite)
- RTD urges voluntary social distancing as director urges governor to issue mandate (CO Politics)
- Denver Air Quality Index: 8 a.m.: 58 (Moderate). Yesterday’s max: 57 (Moderate).
Centennial State & Beyond
- The Power of Parks in a Pandemic (CityLab)
Support the nonprofit mission of Streetsblog Denver. Give $5 per month.