Thursday’s Headlines 3/26/20
- COVID-19 Reveals That the Real Cure For Freight Truck Congestion is Fewer Cars (Streetsblog USA)
- Experts: Senate Bill’s $25B for Transit Won’t Be Enough (Streetsblog NYC)
- National headlines at Streetsblog USA
- Polis Issues Colorado Stay-at-Home Order (CPR & Westword) and What You Can & Cannot Do Under It (CPR)
- RTD Buses And Trains Will Move To Full Time Weekend Service Levels In April (CPR)
- Denver Air Quality Index: 8 a.m.: 47 (Good). Yesterday’s max: 58 (Moderate).
Centennial State & Beyond
- Now More Than Ever, Cities Need Bikes (CityLab)
- There’s no better time for cities to take space away from cars (The Verge)
Streetsblog is free to all. But we can’t do it without you. Give $5 per month.