Monday’s Headlines 3/9/20
- Bird Hatches an Electric Moped — and Big Questions (Streetsblog USA)
- National headlines at Streetsblog USA
- (Person driving a) Vehicle strikes, kills pedestrian on Colorado Blvd. in Denver (The Denver Channel)
- 4,600 enroll in RTD discount fare program (CO Politics)
- Denver Air Quality Index: 8 a.m.: 40 (Good). Yesterday’s max: 48 (Good).
Centennial State & Beyond
- Expanding highways and building more roads actually makes traffic worse (Curbed)
- Why the US Sucks at Building Public Transit (VICE)
Better walking. Better biking. Better transit. Support the nonprofit mission of Streetsblog Denver. Give $5 per month.