Wednesday’s Headlines: 2/25/20
- How To Make Every City Walkable in Three Infographics (Streetsblog USA)
- National headlines at Streetsblog USA
- Man pleads guilty to leaving the scene of an accident in August crash into crowd near Coors Field (The Denver Channel)
- Day 1 From RTD interim leader: “We have to deliver” on service improvements to regain trust (Denver Post)
- Day 2, Interim RTD GM Took a Ride (CBS4 Denver)
- Denver Air Quality Index: 8 a.m.: 44 (Good). Yesterday’s max: 43 (Good).
Centennial State & Beyond
- City of Colorado Springs prepping for e-scooters on city streets by summer (CO Springs Gazette)
- Lime could bring electronic scooters to Golden as part of pilot (Golden Transcript)
- Ride-Hailing Isn’t Really Green (CityLab)
Streetsblog Denver informs the movement for sustainable transportation and a livable city. Give $5 per month.