Tuesday’s Headlines: 2/25/20
- U.S. Breaks With World on Pledge to Cut Roadway Deaths (Streetsblog USA)
- This is bad, folks.
- National headlines at Streetsblog USA
- Driven to Exhaustion: Can Denver End Its Love Affair With the Car? (Westword)
- Mayor Hancock said all the right things in his interview with CPR. Will he follow through?
- Denver is home to three of worst traffic bottlenecks in U.S. (Denver Biz Journal & Westword)
- Denver Air Quality Index: 8 a.m.: 41 (Good). Yesterday’s max: 48 (Good).
Centennial State & Beyond
- Concerns Grow Over Implementation of State’s New Climate Rules (Westword)
- The Fishing Pier Problem in Public Transit Equity (Human Transit)
- 140 countries pledged to eliminate traffic deaths. The U.S. did not. (Curbed)
Our donors make it possible for us to tell stories that matter. Give $5 per month.