Monday’s Headlines: 2/24/20
- Ten Simple Policies to Subtract Cars From Our Streets (Streetsblog USA)
- Vision Zero is Missing Something Big: Getting Cars Off the Road (Streetsblog USA)
- National headlines at Streetsblog USA
- After only 6 weeks on the job, new Boulder transportation director resigns (Boulder Daily Camera)
- RTD proposes service cuts to Lone Tree and Parker route (Elbert County News)
- Coffman: RTD service cuts are out of line in Aurora (Denver Post)
- Kafer: I’m beginning to believe Democrats want Colorado’s drivers to be miserable (Denver Post)
- Denver Air Quality Index: 8 a.m.: 45 (Good). Yesterday’s max: 53 (Moderate).
Centennial State & Beyond
- Prairie Politics: Don’t stay in your lane (Pueblo Chieftan)
- Red light cameras are coming to 2 more Fort Collins intersections (Coloradoan)
- Here’s What Happens When Public Transit Is Free (HuffPost)
Better walking. Better biking. Better transit. Support the nonprofit mission of Streetsblog Denver. Give $5 per month.